I have to say, this auction makes me so sad! I bought this beautiful:
(click above for link to the auction)
If Mary Poppins had carried a briefcase you know it would be this one right her!!
I bought this beautiful Savoy “Strata-Case”Pat. Pending Briefcase hoping to use it for my own laptop, unfortunately my computer is 1/2” off. So very sadly I am having to sell it in order to buy one that my laptop would fit into. I have been scouring over the internet trying to find anything I can on this case, I only came up with one other one that sold in an Etsy shop, October 24th 2010.
- It is very whimsical and seems to pop right out of Mary Poppins.
- The outer measurements are 16″ x 11″ x 3″
- Internal measurements are 15″ x 10″ x 2.75″
- The internal pocket measurements are 14″ x 6″
- This could be used as a suitcase, a briefcase, to carry your laptop, or just for storage or display.
- Front and back are covered in an embroidered floral design. Very nice texture. The rest is faux leather and vinyl. One interior pocket along the top.
- Very sturdy with a strong zipper.
Savoy Strata Case Pat. Pending:
This auction ends Saturday evening, Sept.20th 2014, so make sure you put this on your “Watch List”